Camp at a Glance
Thursday, Jan 24
- Distribution Sprint
- Attendance: Registration Required
- Drupal 7 Bootcamp - This training session will give you a solid introduction into Drupal 7. Through hands on activities, in just one day, you will learn the most essential features and concepts of Drupal. Thursday January 24 09:00am-04:00pm
- Greg Knaddison will discuss ideas pertinent to today's Drupalers regarding how life is on the other side of the fence when using Drupal for a venture capital-funded product company. Greg will cover these topics and more as he discusses the state of modern startup businesses.
- CEO Workshop: Scaling a Drupal Shop - This workshop will be a blend of lecture, workbooks and Q&A to help CEO/COO shop owners learn how to avoid the common mistakes and pitfalls of running a Drupal shop. This will run all day Friday January 25 from 9am-6pm with a break for keynote speaker and lunch from 11am-1pm.
- Panels for Themers - Creating Highly Flexible Layouts - Say goodbye to crowded templates folders! If you create custom Panel pages per-content type, per-node, per-anything (instead of custom .tpl's for each) this workshop will teach you how to significantly reduce the number of .tpls you need to create and keep track of, saving you a significant amount of time. Friday January 25 at 1:15pm-5:00pm
- Payday: Getting Started with E-commerce - This class is for beginners with little or no previous experience who would like to run an online store. This half-day workshop will give you a powerful introduction into the building blocks of e-commerce websites. Through several exercises and real-world examples, participants will learn strategies for configuring and running an online e-commerce business. Friday January 25 at 1:15pm-5:00pm
- Phoenix College Case Study presented by Sage Tree Solutions
- Higher Education Case Study presented by ImageX Media
- Higher Education Panel presented by KWall Interactive Solutions
- Higher Education Case Study presented by Orion Creative Group
New to Drupal Sessions: Friday January 25 9:00am - 6:00pm Warren College Room
- InstallFest - If you need help installing Drupal on your computer please attend Install Fest. You will need to have Drupal installed on your laptop in order to make the most out of camp sessions.
- D7 Bootcamp - From Blank to Live in 45! - Are you new to Drupal, but don't know where to start? This session is for you! In 45 minutes (or less), you will learn how to install Drupal 7, build a functioning web site and deploy it live to the Internet.
- Webenabled - A low cost instant development platform ideal for designers and Drupal newbies who build and manage Drupal websites.
- Bite-sized Contribution - This session encourages everyone to become involved -- or to get more actively involved -- in participating in the Drupal Community by discussing common objections that people who are new to Drupal often raise.
- Must Have Modules - This session will be an in-depth discussion on the 5781 modules available for Drupal 7 regarding which you should look at first and why.
- Speaker Ezra Gladsgame is Acquia's Distribution Guru will talk about the future of these endeavors along with holding a distro sprint preceding camp.
- Andriod Phone Training - Learn why Drupal is a perfect back-end application platform for mobile applications and how to create an Andriod native mobile application that talks to a Drupal site using your Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux computer. Saturday January 26 at 1:15pm-5:00pm