Learn more about getting around San Diego and the Marina Village Conference Center:
- Weather: Perfect, with an average high of 65 in January. Cool at the beach.
- Coastline: Sun, sand and surf, cliffsides and cruises
- Recreation: Theme parks, nature centers, tours, walking and hiking trails
- Fine arts: Museums, theatres, concerts galore
- Wildlife: Birch Aquarium, SD Wild Animal Park, SD Zoo, SeaWorld, Whale Watching
- History: Missions, Old Town, Cabrillo National Monument
Come for SANDcamp and stay to visit. You'll be glad you did.